I'm posting this blog because I'm sick of so many people telling me that I must be a gym junkie, or asking me "how many times do you go to the gym?", or saying dumb things like "oh what are you eating that for?" when they see me eating something not so healthy. I'm talking about the fat shits that sit on their arse's all day, eat crap most of the time and never do any form of exercise or anything to look after themselves! I'm also talking about the few that do put effort into changing their body shape but go about it in all the wrong ways and continue with no improvements. I'm sick of both of these types that I just categorized for making excuses about why they're out of shape and most of all throwing out smart remarks AT ME just because they are jealous of the way I look. They are jealous because they don't have a lean, fit, muscular and healthy body like I do! They think that I go to the gym every day, slog my guts out and only eat superior organic foods. Well they're completely wrong! Some look at me and say, in a meditational type of voice, things like "your body is a temple" as a joke of course, but it becomes a bit annoying at times. I just want people to know that it's not that bloody hard to look after yourself and that you can have a good looking body without having to spend hours at the gym every day and eating like a strict purist. Let me explain...
OK, so maybe I was a bit harsh or straight to the point in that first paragraph and maybe I do get a little satisfaction when people label me as a 'healthy-looking fitness freak' and call me "Muscles" as a nickname, but the reality of it is that anyone could look fit and healthy and get a good body too if they did only 2 things:
Each and every person has ups and downs in their lives, I realize that.
In my late twenties my depression was under control and I wanted to become healthy, both physically and mentally. I started taking an interest in learning what's good for your body and how it works from many different avenues: Health and fitness, nutrition, bodybuilding, bodyshaping, detox diets, massage therapies, anatomy and physiology, postural alignment and so on. I pushed weights in the gym, went for runs, trained in martial arts and ate healthily. I developed a lean, muscled, good-looking body.
Then work got busy and it was almost impossible to keep up this healthy lifestyle. So what did I do? Silly me let it all slip away. I let work take over my life and my health regime got pushed into the scrap heap. I figured there just wasn't time to be healthy and go to work. I was wrong.
My body went to the pack again. Work and sleep took full priority. BUT NOT FOR LONG...
EVERYONE!!!
Follow this link to learn how to dramatically change your body shape into something that others only dream to have!
http://www.7minutemuscle.com/aff/be4evagood
- LEARN A SIMPLE SYSTEM
- PUT THAT SYSTEM INTO ACTION!
Each and every person has ups and downs in their lives, I realize that.
In my late twenties my depression was under control and I wanted to become healthy, both physically and mentally. I started taking an interest in learning what's good for your body and how it works from many different avenues: Health and fitness, nutrition, bodybuilding, bodyshaping, detox diets, massage therapies, anatomy and physiology, postural alignment and so on. I pushed weights in the gym, went for runs, trained in martial arts and ate healthily. I developed a lean, muscled, good-looking body.
Then work got busy and it was almost impossible to keep up this healthy lifestyle. So what did I do? Silly me let it all slip away. I let work take over my life and my health regime got pushed into the scrap heap. I figured there just wasn't time to be healthy and go to work. I was wrong.
My body went to the pack again. Work and sleep took full priority. BUT NOT FOR LONG...
EVERYONE!!!
Follow this link to learn how to dramatically change your body shape into something that others only dream to have!
http://www.7minutemuscle.com/aff/be4evagood
No comments:
Post a Comment